Practically everyone knows what chiropractic care is, and also knowing the main cause that people see a chiropractor: treatment and wellness of spine-related systems, including your muscular, skeletal, and neurological systems.
But did you know that there are many more rewards than just a straight back and good posture? Regular chiropractic care is whole-body wellness, treating you outside and in.
– Headaches are one of the most popular ailments the human body can suffer. Macomb County Chiropractic treatment can reduce the consistency and the severity of tension and migraine headaches. This means alleviation from headache pain having to rely on medications.
– George Bakris, a professional on hypertension, released a study in 2007 for the Human Journal of Hypertension. He documented in his findings that an upper cervical adjustment had the same effect as two blood pressure-lowering drugs. On top of that, the impacts of one adjustment lasted more than six months. Which would you rather have? Two office visits a year, or a daily medication routine?
– Did you know that more than half of the teams in the NFL have a chiropractic doctor on staff? This is because normal appointments show a boost in immune system activity, a decrease in overall stress and muscle tension, and naturally improves your energy levels. Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods and other professional athletes swear by their chiropractic specialist.
– There are a number of techniques chiropractors can rely on to help in the alignment of vertebra. They can use manual, mechanical, and even electrical adjustment strategies, often with no discomfort at all. This is all done without any invasive operations, or relying on medications to help in the healing process. Chiropractic therapy is completely natural, requiring almost no recovery time.
– Chiropractic improves the immune system, making your body more immune to colds and viruses. Dr. Ronald Pero of the Preventative Medicine Institute studied 107 long-term chiropractic clients. He found that their immune systems were about 200 percent more powerful than individuals who did not receive chiropractic treatment.
– Clients who are regularly treated also begin to feel certain rewards in their everyday lives. They endure less ache from everyday tasks. Chiropractic has been shown to improve sleep in both adults and children. Better sleep means more energy, which will already be boosting from routine treatments, as well as a perceivable minimization in daily fatigue.
– With less need for medication, a more powerful immune system, and stronger skeletal support, you might find that you visit a medical doctor less. Fewer trips to the doctor mean significant loss in medical costs, including medications. So significant that costs from medications and hospital admissions can be cut in half by normal chiropractic visits, according to a study by the Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics.